Worship with us!
Current COVID Community Level: LOW.(See detailed health and safety guidelines.)
Click on an image to the right to download a worship aid. ➡
See a list of upcoming activities below, or visit our monthly calendar.
- Rev. Daniel Cogut, Pastor
- Rev. Julio Reyes, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Dr. Eric Surat, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. John Beach, Deacon
- Jan Dilling, Business Manager
- Vicki Hubbard, Secretary
- Barbara Hairfield, Coordinator of Religious Ed.
- Barbara Fraticelli, Coordinator of Music
- Melissa Yates, Coordinator of Youth Ministry
- Pat Hickok, Olive Branch Store Manager
If you or a loved one are experiencing a sacramental emergency (danger of death or recent death), please call 540-384-0386.
Bishop Knestout encourages anyone aware of sexual abuse of minors on the part of clergy or staff of our diocese to notify civil authorities, call the Attorney General’s Clergy Abuse Hotline at 1-833-454-9064 and reach out to the Diocesan Victim Assistance Coordinator at 1-877-887-9603. You can ask to speak with Nazia Shafi (Safe Environment Director), Karen Loper (Victim Assistance Coordinator), or Wendy Henderson (Safe Environment Coordinator).
Daily Scripture Readings
Wednesday of the Fourth Week of Lent
03/22/23 8:30 am
Reading 1 Is 49:8-15
Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Lent
03/21/23 8:30 am
Reading 1 Ez 47:1-9, 12
Solemnity of Saint Joseph, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary
03/20/23 8:30 am
Reading 1 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16